You can now register your athlete for the upcoming season of our Competitive programs. Please complete the “Save-a-Seat” with payment. PDF forms may be emailed to Meg Carr or mailed to Newport Rowing Club, 301 Harvey Drive, Newport, DE 1980
Rowing Fee Payment
You can mail or bring your check for $1080/season for Fall Competitive rowing or $600 for Winter Training to Newport Rowing Club, 301 Harvey Drive, Wilmington, DE 19804.
For payment plans please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Save-a-Seat – Complete this quick online form if you have not submitted it for Fall 2013 already. This provides basic information on your athlete. For Fall 2013 this form is required to be completed for all athletes.
- Emergency Contact Form – Quick online form with important contact information. All new athletes to NRC are required to complete this form. If information has changed for existing athletes, please complete this form as an update.
- USRowing Online Waiver – All new rowers must sign a USRowing Waiver, which is now online! Make sure you indicate “Club Affiliation” as Newport Rowing Club. Existing NRC Novice and Varsity athletes – The waiver spans the calendar year so existing USRowing members do not need to renew their waiver this season. For athletes new to rowing sign your USRowing Waiver here.
- Proof of Swimming Ability – All NRC athletes are required to know how to swim. If your athlete has been a member of a swim team, earned a swimming merit badge or lifesaving’s certification, or has any proof of swimming competency, please make a carbon copy of a ribbon, medal, roster, merit badge, certification card, etc., and drop it off at the boathouse. Otherwise, check with your local YMCA, pool, or health club to have this quick swim test performed. Existing NRC athletes do not need to provide proof of swimming again.
- Code of Conduct - updated version – 2/12/13. Parents and athletes please download, review and sign summary sheet and last page. You can scan the signed sheets and attach them to an email to email@example.com, have your athlete drop them off at the boathouse or put them in the mail. All parents are required to review the revised Code of Conduct with their athletes and sign.
- Medical Form – This is the standard DIAA form that you’ll need to have completed by your physician. All athletes must have a current medical form each year. Recommendation: To save you time, complete what you can of the form on your computer then print out the forms to take with you to your physician who will complete the rest manually.
- Welcome Athletes! – New athletes should download this short document to find out what you’ll need to bring to practice!
Note: NRC mailing address is Newport Rowing Club, 301 Harvey Drive, Newport DE 19804.
Looking forward to a great season!